TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You will be deemed to have accepted all goods upon their delivery by us to the address specified in the order.
2. We must be informed in writing within 14 days of acceptance of the order of any changes, alterations, reductions or cancellations. We reserve the right to retain any deposits or charge in full for any goods supplied or fabricated where cancellation is not made within the period specified.
3. A 20% restocking fee applies to return of stock items. Custom and non-stock item returns.
4. A 2% charge per month applies to Overdue Accounts.
5. Goods remain the property of Laurentian until full payment is received.
DELIVERY AND RISK
1. Unless otherwise stated in the order, the price quoted includes delivery to the address specified in the order.
2. Delivery can be arranged through a third party with an administration fee.
3. Whereas we will try to ensure compliance with any delivery times and dates given, such times and dates are an estimate only. We will not be responsible for any loss whatsoever arising from or consequential upon delay in delivery.
4. Risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
5. Customers have 5 business days to report missing parts.
6. If a shipment is damaged, all visible damages must be marked.
7. Damages incurred during shipping are the responsibility of the shipping company and must be dealt with by whichever party arranged shipping.
1. Unless otherwise stated, a 1 Year General Warranty applies to all products.
2. All warranties cover products for Regular Use for the indicated duration.
3. Regular Use is limited to the use of products in their intended manner.
4. Reasonable physical evidence that implies the use of a product in any way other than Regular Use may void the warranty.